Saturday 19 May 2007

It's Friday !!!

Since it was a Friday yesterday, there're NO REASONS for me to stay at home online instead of hanging out with friends. So, i didnt get to post something or crap in this bloggie yesterday.
Got screwed up during lan class yesterday. As what mich said, it's really unfair for us to be the first group to present!! We should have say that our Yesteryear's Newspaper is also special edition, limited edition or whatever it is.. Hmmmphh.. UNFAIR !! However, it turned my day on when i saw this newspaper article bout the 90% sales for MNG, GUESS, QUICKSILVER, BILLABONG and etc etc!! And when everybody knew bout it, they were like going there asap including me!! Goodness, this comes the worst part. I went to that bloody place and when i reached there, I cant see any human beings there at all! At first i thought it might be very happening, everyone will be fighting and grabbing their stuff and it will be very very very squeezy.. Well it's just all imagination.. God knows.. the clothes there sux!! All old stocks !! and kinda outdated!! Not kinda is totally!! Should bring ur MOM here but not you urself!! What a bad day for me and my cousins! But i still managed to get a Tshirt for my brother.. I wasted like 4 bucks on monorail to this bloody place. And 5 bucks for the parking fees. I wont be satisfied if i went home with nothing! Anyways, Im a good sister right? * TeeHee *
And at night, I went to this charity AIDS concert organised by ICPU students from Taylor's College. Nothing much. There were lots of band performing but i dont know who the hell are they. But the crowd still got HIGH ! It started at 8 something and ended about 12. And straightaway we went for food since we didnt eat our dinner before that !! All of us were starving for like few hours!!! After our freaking late dinner, went foos for a while until 3 something and I went home tidur... Oopps i forget to mention bout something during the concert.. Guess what, Iv*n and I were called upon the stage for some digi games.. Hell sux !! Thanks to my "beloved great" friends !! Gosh.. It was so embarassing.. Felt like digging a hole or runaway outta that hall that time!!!!! However, it was still a-day-to-remember.. Lol :)
Well well, what a long post.. So 1.3 people, can i get any award for this?? hahaha.. Got to go now.. Sigh.. what a boring Saturday!!!

No comments: